Thursday, April 1, 2010

I dnt understand why people want to come into your life tell you that they love you and fuck it all up.

Are we ever gonna learn that life is too short and we cannot keep going around and hurting each other.

All we have is each other. I am thankful to have so many good friends to fall back on when the shit hits the fan. This is one of those moments.

Everyone who knows me ha heard all about it by now. And it's about time I put and end to it once and for all.

He is not a good person. He is a selfish lying sociopath and he will continue to be that way and therebis nothing that I can do to change that.

I am no cup of tea either, but having said that I tries my best to be understanding to make thugs work, but I can only endure so much abuse before i cAll it a day.

I should have walked away a long time ago. I only have myself to blame at ths point because I put myself in this situation.

I am never looking back and I am never going back. I don't give a shit what happens to him.

I have my own life to worry about.

No comments:

Post a Comment