Thursday, April 8, 2010

It's been a week since he left. This time last week I was laying here... Depressed confused dissapinted and heart broken. It has been easier than in the past. I think I have finally realized that it's brtter this way and it's time to move on.

There have only been a couple of occasions in which i truly stopped and whispered I miss you into the wind. The rest of my days have been busy and full and have not had too much time to really think about this.

Usually at this point I'm anxious sad confused and ready to get back into the vicious cycle all over again.

He'll yeah I am sad but that does not mean that I am going to continue to endure the pain lies and deception. I will get over this and move forward.

Don't look back you can never look back.

I hope things stay like this. For the first time in a long time I can truly say that I am happy to be on my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment