Tonights Dinner! Lasagnia. Home made, takes a lot longer and costs a hell of a lot more than the regular kind. My fatal error: Buying 4 pounds of tomatos out of season – OUCH!
A. It would have been cheaper to get a can of pasta sauce , and I would have saved like 1 hour of my life.
BUT!
B. I am pretty sure this pasta sauce is going to be AWESOME. :)
My kitchen is full of lasagnia strips while I am waiting for the sauce to be done. It is simmering now for about 40 minutes.
Quick note: Always ALWAYS ALWAYS! Use fresh herbs and spices when you can. The smell of Oregano, Garlic, and Bay Leaves is AMAZING right now. – When I used the dry stuff it just does not taste the same.
Will upload a pic when its done!
No comments:
Post a Comment