Sunday, April 4, 2010

I don't know why the last post was sent twice. Must be a bug in SMS.

So it's Sunday night. Not a very productive weekend as far as homework goes, but I did take care of a lot of errands that have not been done since I got back from Ohio, so that's Always nice.

Another work day tomorrow, play practice after. And a big biology test on teusday that I have still neglected to study for.

But as always there will be light at the end of the tunnel and I will make it through like I always do. :)

It's been a rough year. Culminating at the end of last week. There wAs a lot of back n forth but I'm certain that I'm not looking back again and only looking forward from now on.

Things hve changed so much. I have grown a lot and if anything else I learned some valuable lessons from this experence. But there is no tuning back. I must be strong.

Next week I am going to wrk through the Russian cookbook that I have. Kind of like the movie Julie and Julia except my book is much smaller and it's Russian food. If anyone reads this - stick around for the ride because it's gonna be a beat soup filled adventure. :)

The musical is coming up soon. Gotta get focused and put on my game face.

No comments:

Post a Comment